- Easy Returns - Change Of Mind, Size Or Style
Here at Emerald Curve we want you to love your order. If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item(s) due to size, fit, style or quality preference, Emerald Curve is more than happy to help.
All eligible full priced items can be returned to us for a store credit within 14 days of receiving the parcel. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return.
- All items must be in their original condition, be unworn and unwashed, and with all original packaging/labels attached and undamaged (where applicable).
- All items must be in original and saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks/odours.
- Must be a full priced item. All sale or clearance items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be sent back within 14 days of receiving your item(s).
- For hygiene reasons; lingerie and swimwear cannot be returned.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- Store credits will be issued upon receipt and inspection of returned item(s) in line with our Returns Policy. Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed upon receipt.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months and are for the value of the goods only and do not include postage. Store credits cannot be combined with other promotions/discounts/credits.
- Emerald Curve reserves the right to refuse returns or charge a late fee should a return not meet our 'Returns Criteria'.
- We are unable to offer refunds*
- If items are returned to Emerald Curve in a way in which additional costs to Emerald Curve are incurred i.e return to sender, then the customer will be required to pay for that cost prior to receiving any refunds or store credits.
How do I send a return?
- Please make sure you have read and understood our Returns Policy.
- Returns address:
PO BOX 9046
Silverleaves Vic 3922 Australia
- Your order number from your confirmation email (4-digit code starting with hashtag i.e #1234)
- Reason for return
- Any returns that fail to comply with the above conditions may be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Postage must be paid for by the customer within 30 days to have your item(s) returned.
- Note: Free shipping discounts / coupons cannot be used on return shipping.
Have you received my return?
We recommend using a tracking service when you return your item with Australia Post. That way you can track your return and see when it reaches our warehouse.
Once your return has reached our warehouse, allow up to 5 business days for us to process your return and issue your store credit.
One your return has been processed we will send you a confirmation email with your store credit. Please check your spam/junk folder in your inbox in case it has gone there!
Is there anything I can’t return?
- Items marked as sale or clearance
- Gift cards / Coupons / Store Credits
Can I exchange an item?
We recommend returning your item back to us, then using your store credit to place a new order.
I put in the wrong address?
We recommend contacting our customer service team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know. They may be able to stop the order before it is sent out and update the address for you :)
What if the item is already sent with the wrong address? As we are sure you understand it is the obligation of the customer to provide the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, not to worry we all make mistakes. Unfortunately we will have to wait for the item to return to sender which will depend on the courier or Austraia Post. Once arrived you shall be provided with a store credit for the value of the order minus any shipping costs or fees charged due to return to sender.
Afterpay, Laybuy, Zippay or Humm Returns
If you return an item purchased through Afterpay, Laybuy, Zippay or Humm, we will email you with your store credit code. Please note, your personal agreement with your buy now pay later gateway will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
For any repayment queries please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729, or Humm on 1800 895 791.
- Damaged returns - I’ve received a faulty item
Not to worry! If your item is deemed to have an issue our team will provide the appropriate remedy under the consumer guarantees :)
Reach out to us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the parcel with clear photos of the deemed fault(s) and include your order number in the subject line. Our amazing team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Change of Mind Refunds*
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Emerald Curve is not required to provide a refund for change of mind purchases, i.e. if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. This includes items purchased using Afterpay Laybuy, Humm or Zippay. If there is a fault with your order please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will first attempt to replace or repair the error. If this is not possible we will offer you a credit note or refund.
Store credits are to be used in exchange for products, they cannot be used on shipping.
For more information on your rights as a consumer please see https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund